Nyon – We have the pleasure herewith to inform you on the outcome of the draw for the Champions League Qualification Round III season 2016 – 2017. Leg 1 will be played on 26 October 2016, leg 2 on 9 November 2016. The winners will qualify for the Preliminary Round.
Game A – WASPO HANNOVER (GER) – CSM DIGI ORADEA (ROU)
Game B – AN BRESCIA (ITA) – PVK JADRAN HERCEG NOVI (MNE)
Game C – PRIMORJE RIJEKA (CRO) – ZF EGER (HUN)
Game D – OSC BUDAPEST (HUN) – SM VERONA (ITA)
Source: LEN Media release.
Champions League 2016-2017
– Olympiacos Piraeus (GRE)
– Szolnok (HUN)
– Wasserfreunde Spandau Berlin (GER)
– Olympic Nice (FRA)
– Winner QR III D
– Winner QR III B
– Jug Dubrovnik (CRO)
– Pro Recco (ITA)
– CN Atletic-Barceloneta (ESP)
– Partizan Raiffeisen Belgrade (SRB)
– Winner QR III A
– Winner QR III C
* Champions League Final Six 2017 in Budapest (HUN) from May 25-27.
* Top 3 teams of each group qualify to Final Six
* Szolnok is automatically qualified to Final Six in Budapest as technical host, just 2 teams out of group A qualify to Final Six
* Group winners qualify to Final Six semifinals directly, remaining teams play quarterfinals on day 1 of Final Six